071computing can offer one-to-one instruction,or group instruction in all aspects of computing. Teaching is undertaken by Dr. Brian Donaghy, who taught for a period of time at the Queen's University of Belfast.
For the business customer:
Great value on-site training for individual members of staff, or groups of employees. Have you a specific training need ? Allow us to suggest a program itinerary which suits your needs.
Half-day Training: €350
- This is a fixed price for groups of 2 to 10 employees (Not a per-employee price !)
- Multi-media presentation, with course handouts, feedback questionnaire and question time
- Course content tailored to suit your needs
- Utilise your own in-house computing resources (optional)
- Fully interactive or prescriptive delivery, as required
- Option to fully develop your own course (IP rights etc.)*
(* This option will be charged out at our standard development rate of €299 per day)
For the home computer user:
- An introduction to computers (purchasing, configuring, using)
- Using my PC with the internet
- Using my PC for creating and printing (pictures, DTP etc.)
- Managing my own web-site
- PC maintenance and upgrading
- <Advanced> Windows programming
Learn in the comfort of your own home. Choose one of the topics listed above, or suggest your own agenda. The program can be tailored to suit your own level of experience and needs.
90-minute session (incorporates 60-minute lesson) : €50
- Will provide advice on computing issues
- Will accommodate the whole family - grand-children to grand-parents !
- Delivered at a time convenient to you
- Will demonstrate using laptop - or your own home computer
- Will answer any computing-related questions (or at least attempt to !)
- On request, will analyse/repair your home computer in lieu of training (without any penalty)